Convert Flash Videos (FLV) to WMV video format with Xilisoft FLV to WMV Converter, so you can play them on your computer’s default media player or on multimedia devices such as Zune, Xbox or on Windows Mobile-enabled gadgets. Moreover, this converter can turn your pictures into WMV videos. Additional features include splitting a single file into several smaller ones and setting your preferred file parameters such as bit rate, file size and video codec.
- Convert batches of FLV videos into WMV so you can play them on Windows media player.
- Turn photos (JPG, BMP, GIF and PNG) into WMV video file.
- Supports dual-core and multi-core CPU; more cores mean faster conversion speed.
- Split a file into several or merge several files into one.
- Enter preferred file properties to compute the output file size before conversion with the bit rate calculator.
- Cut and convert a certain video segment you want by setting the start time and duration of the video.
- Adjustable parameters: video codec, video size, bit rate, frame rate, audio codec, and channels.
- For quicker conversion, it supports multithreading and batch process.
- Run the converter in background to save time.
- Set an action after a conversion is done to avoid waiting: hibernate, standby, shut down or exit.
- Preview source video file with the built-in player and even take a snapshot while preview.
- Automatically updates software version through the internet.
- Several languages to choose from: English, Japanese, German, French and Chinese.
- Adds Spanish language support.